Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Anushkaa is my inspiration : Kohli

    South Africa's one-day series was a big hit, Virat Kohli India, for the first time in history, won the bilateral series (5-1) against them in the Proteas field.

    He has also made the personal record holder rich. 35th Century in One Day Career in 3 Centuries. Highest score in any bilateral series scored by 558 runs Millions of catches hit the milestone Bonga Daba has won the series by winning multiple men of the match.

    So who is the captain of this Indian captain? The answer to that question was found. Kohli said that, at the heart of her success, the newly married wife Anushka Sharma This Bollywood beauty is the beginning of her success.




    Kohli smashes South Africa by eight wickets in the last ODI of the series (129 *) in Centurion After the match, the Indian captain said about Lady Luck on the prize distribution platform, "There are some close people behind my success. In particular, it is my wife's words. That's my inspiration. He inspired me throughout the series. Which helped him perform better. I am grateful to him for this.

    He said that in the past, he (Anushka) had to listen a lot to my bad performance. But he did not move away from me. He inspired me in the entire South Africa series. This inspiration is a great feeling when leading from the front.

    India has won the Test series 2-1. Team India beat South Africa 5-1 in One-Day Internationals This time Kohli's dream to hit Proteas in the 3-match T-series, we lost in the first two Tests. But mentally retreat. Fix from Johannesburg and I will not look back. I said this in front of all the Test series. I won the ODI series. However, the series is not over yet. We also have to keep this performance in the T20 series.

    The colorful captain of India, who did not forget to praise his teammates on his receiving day. He said the boys did great performances. Especially we have to talk about two young spinners (Chahal and Kuldeep). They were great. Top orders did well. The pacers also showed great.  { Source }

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad