Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Shocked Bollywood at Sridevi's death

    Bollywood superstar Sridevi, who died in Dubai on Saturday night at around 11:30 pm on Saturday, died of heart attack. It can not be accepted in any way that it is Bollywood. Mournful everyone

    Amitabh Bachchan, another Bollywood superstar, made a tweet just a few minutes before the death of Sridevi. Where he writes, 'I do not know why so helpless.'

    After the tweet of Big B, news about Sridevi's death came shortly. Was something bad happening that happened before, Bachchan was already scared? Something bad might have been rightly feared Shahen Shah working in multiple films with Sridevi.


    Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is not able to accept Sridevi's sudden departure. In one tweet he wrote, "I have no language to say. Compassion for everyone who loved Sridevi. A dark day.

    Another Bollywood actress,  Preity Zinta tweeted, "My heart is broken by not seeing my all-time favorite Sridevi, and I am very sad. We wish peace of his soul. Her family is strong. '

    Actor Boman Irani wrote in a tweet, "Sleep breaks, hear the bad news. We do not have our sister-in-law. My condolences for Buni and his family.

    Actress Neha Dhupia wrote in the tweet, 'Sridevi is not a mam! We lost our most beautiful actress. '

    Jacqueline Fernandez wrote in the tweet, 'Sridevi. I lost an icon very soon. '

    Siddharth Malhotra, a young Indian sarasana, mourned for the death of Sridevi. In a tweet, he wrote, "I have read the Sridevi ma'am."

    The singer Adnan Sami tweeted, "There is no such thing as after the news on Saturday night. Great talent Rest in peace. '

    Popular actress Sushmita Sen said, "Listen, Sridevi maam has gone. I can not stop crying.

    Once upon a time Bollywood season, Rabina Tandon wrote in the tweet, 'Sleep breaks in a bad news. Why this is so!

    Katrina Kaif tweeted, 'My favorite actress. Legend Let's go this way ... Compassion for his family. '

    Rishi Kapoor, who played in several films with Sridevi, wrote in the tweet, "I heard the news from sleeping. My condolences to Boni and his two daughters.

    Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi condoled the death of Bollywood actors and actresses as well as on the death of Shri Devi. He said, 'deeply shocked at the death of Shri Devi. The Bollywood actress is not allowed to leave this way. My condolences towards his family. May peace be with him. '

    In addition to Modi, Indian  Union Minister Smriti Irani said, "I was a great actress. Long-acting with a reputation. I mourn his death. Congratulations to his family and fans.
    { Source }

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad